It’s a great time to bake a cake and you’ll love this easy to make banana cake!
Follow this recipe and enjoy a slice of this absolutely delicious banana cake.
Hope you enjoy. 🍌
– 125g butter
– 150g caster sugar
– 1tbsp Demerara sugar
– 1tsp vanilla extract
– 1 egg, beaten
– 2 very ripe bananas, mashed
– 190g self raising flour
– 60ml milk
– 2lb loaf tin
– bowl (to mix everything in)
– greaseproof paper
1. Grease and line a 2lb loaf tin.
2. Melt butter, sugar and the vanilla extract in the saucepan over medium heat.
3. Remove from the heat then add the mashed bananas, mix well.
4. Add the beaten egg and mix well.
5. Stir in the flour and milk.
6. Pour into the tin, sprinkle over with the Demerara sugar.
7. Bake at 170C / Fan 150C / Gas 3 for 35 minutes, or until a skewer comes out clean.
8. Leave to cool and enjoy!
We hope you enjoy this delicious treat!
Rhianwen & Naomi x