On Sunday 24th February 2019 we performed at Eastwood Park for the Word On Weddings wedding fair.
The morning of a wedding fayre is always exciting. So, setting out early, with the sun shining, we were absolutely ready to have an awesome day. What more could you ask for: wonderful weather, a stunning wedding venue and fantastic wedding suppliers. Nothing could have been more perfect! Then, as we were crossing the Prince of Wales Bridge, the sun disappeared – no bridge, no sea. Just thick fog, everywhere!!!
When we arrived at Eastwood Park the fog was still sitting stubbornly on the grass and there wasn’t any sign of it lifting. Despite the weather, everyone was still excited and ready to have an amazing wedding fayre. We set up in the Drawing Room; a beautiful room for a wedding ceremony. The wedding fayre began at 11am.
The first piece we played was ‘Paradise’ by Coldplay (one of our favourites to perform). This set the day off with a BOOM! Throughout the day we also performed lots of classics, such as ‘Tale As Old as Time’ from Beauty and the Beast, ‘Perfect’ by Ed Sheeran and many more. As the day went on, Eastwood Park was filled with the busyness and excitement of the wedding fayre, and to add to a perfect day – the fog lifted and the sun came out for a great day. Even better still was the hog roast stand and the gardens filled with people enjoying the long waited for Spring sun!
Eastwood Park was filled with fabulous exhibitors.
To name just a few:
• Justin Harris Photography
• Katherine Jo Design
• Kreative Celebrations
• Invitations First
• Cakes From The Soul
• Adam Richards Magic
• Parody Portraits
• Kelsall Choreo
• Celebration Roadshow
So many choices to plan your perfect day!
Choosing music for your special day is a wonderful part of your wedding planning. You will want your favourite music to be played with a style that will bring a sense of occasion, and offer something for all your guests to enjoy. Bridge Strings will cater for all your musical needs. Take these examples to help you plan for your unique day:
• Music played alfresco for an outdoor wedding ceremony followed by the drinks reception at the bar.
• Or, a special piece of music for you to make your entrance into the wedding breakfast.
• Or, you might think the music you require is too obscure. If it’s an unusual piece of music that’s special to the both of you, Bridge Strings will make it a possibility.
Bridge Strings Packages will give you plenty of options.
• The Bridge Strings packages are ideal for breaking down your wedding music requirements, keeping your music planning simple and easy. The music we play is bespoke and completely chosen by you.
• At Eastwood Park we are recommended suppliers, so if you have any queries or questions you’d like to ask, contact us. We would love to discuss your music requirements for your wedding day!